Seal a Smile
A partnership of the Healthy Capital District Initiative and Whitney M. Young Jr. Health Services, Seal a Smile is a school-based program that provides oral health education, screenings, cleanings and sealants to enrolled students.
Services are provided at no cost to families by a licensed hygienist and dental assistant on portable equipment at multiple schools.
To apply for these services, please download and complete the application available below, and return it to your child's school.
For more information, you can or call (518) 462-7040.
- ÉðÊ¿Âþ» School of Humanities (ASH)
- Arbor Hill Elementary School
- Delaware Community School
- Eagle Point Elementary School
- New Scotland Elementary School
- Philip J. Schuyler Achievement Academy
- Pine Hills Elementary School
- Sheridan Preparatory Academy
- Thomas O'Brien Academy of Science and Technology (TOAST)
- North ÉðÊ¿Âþ» Middle School
- Oral health classroom education
- Dental screenings
- Dental cleanings
- Dental sealants
- Fluoride treatments
- Individual oral hygiene care instructions
- Referrals and care-management services for follow-up treatment
- Participants receive a toothbrush, toothpaste and fun prizes!